- December 5, 2017
- Posted by: DBS
- Category: Dubai Business Services
All you need to know!
An ever-growing economy, ease of the trade procedures, and favorable business environment are some of the factors that are attracting a lot of offshore business entrepreneurs to explore the business opportunities in Dubai, UAE
If you’re looking to set up business in UAE, here, we are going to discuss all the key steps that are crucial to set up a business in a free zone including-
- Determining the type of legal entity, company formation, and registration legalities
- Choosing a trade name for the business
- Getting appropriate business license
- Figuring out the business space and getting all the pre-approval required for the business in UAE
Understanding the Free Zone Concept
Before going into the further details of UAE business set up in fee zones, let’s first understand the concept of free zones.
Free Zones are the areas other than mainland in the UAE that enable the foreigners/ offshore entrepreneurs to own a company outright. It is, however, important to note that business set up in UAE free zones come with certain rules and restrictions. Some of these restrictions are-
- The companies operating under free zones cannot conduct business with companies onshore/mainland in the UAE. Commercial/trading licenses in free zones are not allowed to sell or distribute products in Dubai and UAE and are only allowed to re-export them or sell through Commercial/trading mainland LLC companies
- Free Zone companies, in most cases, cannot secure government contracts
- Free Zone companies are under obligation to lease the commercial spaces within the Free Zone itself from the Governing Authority
Benefits of free zone business setup in Dubai
Apart from the above-said restrictions, there are several benefits of free zone business Set up for foreign investors such as:
- The benefit of 100% foreign ownership, which is otherwise not possible in mainland Dubai business set up
- The benefit of full corporate, personal tax exemption, import and export etc for a minimum of 15 years
- The benefit of 100% repatriation of capital and profits from the free zone business set up in Dubai
The process of setting up free zone business in Dubai
The process of free zone company setup In Dubai including all the details such as Dubai free zone company setup cost, UAE government regulations, company registration process to set up business in UAE etc are discussed below-
- After considering all the finer aspects of the UAE business set up, the first thing to do is decide on the preferred free zone in Dubai
- Once the process of finalizing the free zone is done, the next step is to reserve the company name and rent office premises
- Preparation of the deeds of establishment and the articles of association comes next in the process of business setup in UAE free zones
- The company needs to then open a corporate bank account to inject the minimum paid-up share capital in order to receive the bank statement confirmation
- Once the company registration process is complete, the appropriate business license can be secured from the relevant free zone authority of the UAE
How can you ensure that the process of UAE business set up is smooth?
To smoothen the process, it is wise to hire a hiring an expert business setup services in UAE to deal with the UAE authorities and other legal proceedings. This especially comes handy when foreigners find it difficult to navigate the UAE procedures, local language barrier, and customs.
Dubai Business Setup (DBS) Services is a leading name in business setup services in UAE to help you realize your dream of building your own business in the thriving Dubai market.
We understand the requirements for the new business set up in Dubai, UAE business law, free zone requirements, company registration process etc. Therefore, we make sure to develop a strong plan for easy set up of your business in Dubai by-
- Guiding you in defining & identifying the target market so as to speed up the process of business setup in UAE free zones
- Assisting in the research & analysis piece of the business to help you steer forward your business in right direction