UAE VAT Registration Online
The process of UAE vat registration online is very easy, fast and safe with us, The Federal Tax Authority (FTA), The regulatory body for VAT in the UAE has announced for VAT registration that comes into effect from January 1, 2018. A rate of 5% VAT would be attributed to non-essential consumer goods. UAE Federal Tax Authority (FTA) is hoping for DH 12 billion as the VAT revenue. This fund will be used for providing better public services in the UAE and this will ultimately result in the betterment for people living in the UAE.
Who are Eligible for VAT?
Registering for VAT is mandatory for all companies and individuals with an annual turnover of AED 375,000/- or more. However, VAT registration for companies with the value of yearly supplies and imports below AED 375,000 but above AED 187,500 is optional and voluntary. Before moving for VAT registration, the applicant should understand about some of the registration options to select such as mandatory or voluntary option, Tax Group or a Standalone option, etc.
Documents and Information Needed for the UAE VAT Registration Online
Some documents are needed to be kept ready before applying for VAT Registration in the UAE. The soft copies of the documents also needed to be uploaded along with the application. The documents and information required for UAE VAT Registration Online are mentioned below.
- Trade license copy of the company
- Memorandum of Association of the company
- Articles of association of the company
- Certificate of incorporation (wherever applicable)
- Power of attorney (if any),
- Documents identifying the authorized signatory e.g. passport copy, Emirates ID, etc.
- Description of business activities
- Supporting document for 12-month sales
- Turnover for the last 12 months in AED
- Expected turnover in the next 30 days
- An estimated value of imports for one year from each GCC country
- An estimated value of exports for one year to each GCC country
- Whether you expect to deal with GCC suppliers
- Whether you expect to deal with GCC customers
- Supporting documents for customs registration in each Emirates (if applicable)
- Details of Bank Account
Businesses operating in the UAE would need to carry out their VAT implementation plans. This plans would require appropriate financial, technical, compliance and training systems in order to be in accordance with the new regime.
We at DBS have our professional team of experts to help you out with company formation, VAT registration, plans, and counseling. we offer the best VAT registration services in Dubai and the UAE.
Got any question in your mind regarding VAT or tax consultation for companies in the UAE and Dubai, please feel free to contact us, even if it’s just for any friendly advice.