- September 10, 2020
- Posted by: DBS Editorial Team
- Category: Trade licenses in Dubai
Table of Contents
Advantages of industrial license in Dubai
Manufacturing units need an industrial license in Dubai to regulate their activities. Dubai has a diversified economy. The economic reforms, development in infrastructure, upgraded technology are very important to start an industry in any region. This is why, Dubai has become the centre of several industrial activities. Dubai offers a lot especially for industrial setups and in this article we will discuss the advantages of an industrial license in Dubai and why you must start an industry in Dubai rather than anywhere else!
However, before we understand the advantages of an industrial license in Dubai, let’s analyse the factors listed below:
- What is an industrial license in Dubai?
- Who issues the Dubai industrial license?
- What does it mean to obtain an industrial license in Dubai?
- How to get an industrial license in Dubai?
- And finally, what are the advantages of having an industrial license?
What is an industrial license?
Industrial license in Dubai is a permit given to manufacturing units that convert natural resources or alter raw materials. This alteration is often in terms of structure and appearance with the aim to supply or manufacture new products, semi-manufactured products or maybe fully manufactured products. Further, these alterations are often implemented through mechanical or manual ways – implying production, segregating, accumulation, packaging, etc. These characteristics obligate the corporate to possess a physical warehouse inside the country, only after which an industrial license is issued.
Who issues the Dubai industrial license?
An industrial license is issued by the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) of the Finance and Industry Ministry, alongside approvals from various other judiciaries. An industrial license in Dubai is valid for a particular period of your time subject to compliance with the conditions mentioned during the issuance. However, it must be registered under Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
What does it mean to obtain an industrial license?
Industrial licenses are issued to companies who have industrial operations. Obtaining an industrial license offer the freedom to conduct the industrial activities in a legitimate manner. Also, industries convert raw materials or natural resources into new products or semi-processed goods. Such activities may need permission and support from the administrative authorities or the Dubai Municipality. Having an industrial license offers easy access to such government bodies.
How to get industrial license in Dubai?
To get an industrial license it is mandatory for companies to operate within the manufacturing, assembly and processing sectors. The DED in Dubai monitors licensing and offers the license only after careful contemplation of the application. Hence, an applicant must ensure all measures are taken to get an industrial license in Dubai. Getting an industrial license in Dubai also involves registering your business with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. You will also have to get approval from the Dubai Municipality.
However, for some industries exclusive permissions and approvals may be needed. For example, a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit will require a permit from the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and therefore the UAE Ministry of Health before manufacturing.
To get a step by step assistance on how to get an industrial license in Dubai speak to an expert. You can book a free consultation here https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/contact-us/
Here are the advantages of industrial license:
- The DED may support your industrial license application by offering grants in economic terms like operational, tax and customs privileges as a corporation.
- Getting an industrial license may also offer privileges if the company produces goods meant for national consumption or are meant for export outside the UAE.
- In case a company found out within the areas earmarked by the government for industrial development or consumes local raw materials for manufacturing – such companies are benefited further.
- Dubai offers a world-class telecommunications and e-governance systems. With an industrial license investor can also take advantage of the world-class infrastructure modules specially crafted for industries.
- Other advantages include sophisticated financial intercessions and services sectors. Safeguarded revenue transaction and proceeding through judicial intervention. And business opportunities from reliable and trustworthy sources.
Here are a few samples of the activities that required industrial license:
- Metal Casing.
- Manufacturing of Food Products.
- Manufacturing of Furniture.
- Agricultural Equipment &Accessories.
- Adhesive &Paper Slitting.
- Aluminium Smelter.
- Air-Conditioning Units Assembling.
- Aluminium Rolling.
- Powder Production.
- Foils Manufacturing.
- Aluminium Extrusion.
- Advertising &Decorative Models Manufacturing.
Nevertheless, there are numerous other industrial ventures that are included under an industrial license. To seek out if your business venture needs an industrial license or to understand more about Industrial Trade License in Dubai or anywhere in UAE speak to an expert today!
Book a free consultation with DBS Business Setup:
DBS Business Setup is one of the best business setup consultancy service providers in the UAE. DBS Business Setup in Dubai guides entrepreneurs with incorporation procedures, analyse businesses and deliver solutions. DBS Business Setup offers efficient and quick PRO Services which facilitates business setup in Dubai.
Book a free consultation with our experts. Call us on +97145667485 or WhatsApp us on +971551129344. You may also follow this link https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/contact-us/ to connect with a business setup consultant right away!