A lot of people think that obtaining 90 days multiple entry visa application is complicated and takes enough time. It is not true. Dubai Business Services helps you get your 90 days multiple entry visa application processed fast and without any objection. Our 90 days multiple entry visa service is especially helpful for those who have to travel between U.A.E. and nearby countries on a frequent basis, or who need to have multiple stops for long time whether by land, sea or air and return to UAE on the same visa instead of having to spend additional time and money obtaining 2 or more separate visas.
Dubai Business Services takes care of the entire process of your 90 days Multiple Entry Visa application, ensuring you get your visa as soon as possible. In case of special assistance, our team is there to answer your queries and discuss your case on appointments.
Things to Know
- One can exit and re-enter the U.A.E. multiple times within a period of 90 days from the date of first entry on the same visa.
- We recommend visa applications to be made at least 5-7 days before your scheduled travel dates.
- We recommend that you enter the U.A.E within 14 days of the issuance of the visa.
Important Read before you apply visa
Nationals of following countries may receive visa upon arrival at UAE airports:
Indian citizens with a valid US visa (green card or student visa) can apply for 14-day visa on arrival at the airport in UAE.
- Nationals of following countries do not require advance visa arrangements to visit the U.A.E. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-days visit visa free of charge with a 10-day grace period.
|Hong Kong||Monaco||United Kingdom||United States of America||Vatican City|
- Nationals of the following countries will get a multiple entry 90-days visit visa that’s valid for 6 months from the date of issue, and for a stay of 90 days in total.
The visa holder can use the 90-day visa upon arrival to be consumed within 180 days from first entry.this visa type is not renewable.passports should be normal and valid for more than six months.