Branch of foreign company in Dubai Online UAE
Activity: Branch of foreign company in Dubai
Legal Type: Branch of foreign company
Time frame: 30 days
Parent Company documents – (Duly attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and UAE Embassy in country of origin)
1. Certificate of incorporation.
2. Articles of association of parent company.
3. Board of Resolution adopted by the authorized body in the parent company mentioning the
name of appointed General Manager.
4. The balance sheet of parent company for the last three fiscal years and auditor’s report.
5. Power of Attorney (issued in favor of the company-appointed General Manager).
6. Request letter to open a branch in Dubai on parent company letterhead (Address to
Ministry of Economy in Dubai, UAE)
7. Passport copies for the shareholders
8. Passport copies and C.V. (Resume) for the General Manager for the new branch
9. Brief Business plan
(all above documents to be provided translated and attested by UAE embassy in country of origin of parent company and attested from ministry of foreign affairs in Dubai)
- Passport copy of manager scanned or photo from smart phone or camera
- passport size photo scanned or clear photo from smart or phone
- UAE resident visa copy scanned or clear photo from smart or phone (if resident)
- NOC no objection certificate from current sponsor if UAE resident for the appointed manger if .
Some foreign branch licenses in Dubai may require external department approvals e.g engineering consultancy ,contracting licenses etc..(external departments fees not included unless listed during registration and payment process.
- Initial Approval application
- Local Service Agent appoitment agreement Drafting
- Local Service Agent agreement notarizing at Dubai public notary (Local service agent & Investor or their authorized signatories must be present ) this will take couple of hours or less.
- Office Lease agreement (Ejari) to be arranged by investor emailed to us (copy) .
- Getting DEWA connection for utilities (water & electricity )