Activity: Foreign Branch Incorporation
- Commercial Register dully translated in Arabic & Attested in UAE in your country and here in Dubai
- Commercial Register dully translated & Notarized for Parent Company
- POA for General Manager dully translated & Notarized for Parent Company
- Resolution of the Mother Company board of directors/amendment/cancellation dully translated & Notarized for Parent Company
- Photocopy of the Manager’s Passport
- Name Reservation (think of 5 company names based on priority we will reserve the one available )
- Initial Approval
- Local Service Agent agreement Drafting
- Local Service Agent agreement notarizing at Dubai public notary (Local service agent & Investor or their authorized signatories must be present ) this will take couple of hours or less.
- Office Lease agreement (Ejari) to be arranged by investor emailed to us (copy) or Choose to go with Dubai Economy Instant license option by paying AED 10,000 instead of renting an office .
- Getting DEWA connection for utilities (water & electricity ) if renting own office and not using Instant License
|Department of Economic Development License
|3,264||10,000 – 12,000||+ 2.5% from annual office rent as market fee –annual|
|Immigration Online Visa Service Access
( Mandatory in applying for Visa if any)
|408||1,500||Every 3 years|
|Ministry of Labor Establishment Card Fee||626||2,300||One Time|
|Local Service Agent agreement for a branch office notarized by public notary||762||2,800||One Time|
|Ministry of Interior Establishment Card Fee||490||1,800||Every 3 years|
|Sponsorship Fee (Annual)||2,176||8,000||……………………|
|License Registration Service Fee||1,361||5,000||One Time|
|Ministry of Economy Approval||1,361||5,000||One Time|
We can attest the documents from MOFA at a flat fee of AED 500 as our service fee for all the documents excluding MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE) fees which is around AED 1000 per commercial document.
- Once payment voucher is issued whatever is the difference need to pay as the amount mention in the breakdown is estimated rate only.
- External Approval Fees not included
- Investor / Partner Visa fees and government fees not included
- MOA – partners requires personal appearance in notary for signing
- Dependents visa / wife / son / daughter ‘s visa and government fees not included
Remarks: Cost does not include investor or employment visa fees of the company and office space rent.
Company Investor, dependents and employee visas break-down below:
Investor Visa fee
- Visa application fee :AED 4000(valid for 3 years)
- Our service fee: AED 700 (new) AED 500 (renewal) (optional PRO service.)
- Change Status inside the country will be additional charge – 2000 aed per visa
Dependents (wife, son, daughter) visa fee
- Visa application fee :AED 3500 (valid for 3 years)
- Refundable deposit to immigration department: AED 3000 per dependent visa (only for the wife)
- Our service fee: AED 700 (new) AED 500 (renewal) (optional PRO service)
- Change status inside the country will be additional – 700 aed (approx) per visa
Employment Visa fee
- Visa application fee :AED 4,800 (valid for 2 years)
- Ministry of Labor refundable deposit: AED 3000 (returned once visa is cancelled )
- Change status inside the country will be additional – 2000 aed per visa application
Our service fee: AED 700 (optional PRO service)
- Timeframe is mainly depend on applicant completion documents
- License is usually issued within five (5) to seven (7) working days from the date of application in the department.