Dubai Company Liquidation License Cancellation is made quick & hassle free with Dubai Business Services!
Operating in U.A.E. since past many years, we understand that trade license cancellation makes a critically important part of company’s liquidation in the region. Whether the client wants to liquidate the company due to the scarcity of funds to run the operations, or inability to pay the staff or service the debts, our specialized and expert Dubai business services team deeply investigates the case and executes the Dubai Company Liquidation License Cancellation process smoothly.
As a rule of law, any company in the U.A.E that is liquidating, its trade license has to be cancelled. The cancelled license cannot be re-activated. In order to get their license cancelled due to any circumstances, companies need to go through and complete a thorough Company Liquidation License Cancellation process and get necessary approvals from the government as well as federal agencies based on the type of business license they hold. Our team also facilitates the businesses who have been convicted of non-compliance to the state’s regulations and issued with the notice of trade license cancellation.
Dubai Business Services helps a diverse range of clients all across the U.A.E with most reliable, quickest and cost-effective Dubai Company Liquidation License Cancellation services. Our industry-experienced team consists of experts who are registered with the U.A.E regulatory agencies, working with approved auditors as well as legal liquidators for catering both mainland’s limited liability businesses and free zone companies.
We facilitate the arrangement of government clearance certificates, banking transactions, and labor and immigration clearance documents. For our professional and industrial clients, final cancellation letter for trade license and for expired licenses is also looked after by us.
For many years, we have assisted liquidating many entities and are well-versed with all regulatory and legal matters related to the company liquidation and trade license cancellation.
Our Dubai company license cancellation service includes:
- Preparing and completing paperwork required to process company liquidation
- Preparing company board resolutions
- Connecting the company with liquidators
- Submitting necessary documents to DED and obtain company dissolution letter
- Announcing company liquidation through prescribed media
- Getting clearance letters from Dubai Municipality, Etisalat and Customs
- Closing bank accounts and getting no-liability certificates
- Cancellation of the visas of employees, partners, and investors
- Cancellation of employees’ labor cards
- Preparing the liquidation report and submitting it to the concerned department to close the file
Our business consultants and advisors are happy to help you throughout the liquidation process in an affordable, understandable and tension-free manner.
Call us right away to set an appointment.