- August 31, 2020
- Posted by: DBS Editorial Team
- Category: Business Setup in UAE
Starting a business in the UAE offers an investor friendly atmosphere that attracts a high scale on foreign investment each year. And if you are among them considering to setup a business in the UAE, then you have landed on the right page!
While starting a business as a foreign national in the UAE the costing and budget of setting up the whole business must be taken into reflection. Setting up a UAE business can get complicated as several factors are involved for foreign entrepreneurs. Apart from taking decisions with regards to the business activity and finding yourself a reliable local partner, the cost of starting a business in the UAE also is a major factor. As an expat entrepreneur, you must also understand the UAE fiscal policies and the exchange rates compared to your country.
The Departments of Economy Development in the UAE might have made it simple and customer-friendly. However, barriers related to language, rules and regularities may be hard to understand and may call for uninvited expenses.
Here are some simple ways through which you can save money while starting a business in the UAE:
- Understand your business activity and check the feasibility of your business in the UAE, so that you can start business at the right place and time. This will save you from unnecessary expenses and you will be able to make the most of your business setup.
- When you start a business in the UAE make sure you start small! Being ambitious is great but do not appoint workforce more than required or rent an office space out of your budget. Go for minimum in the beginning this will allow you to cover your initial costs.
- Start your business setup process when you are ready, the whole procedure is a step by step process that may take between one week to three weeks. But start the process when you are completely ready as postponement or delays may incur fines.
- Legal works, approvals and documentation can cost you way more if you don’t have accurate information. Ensure that you comprehend what you need an only then proceed with the documentation work.
- Make use of business centers and office space rather than renting a whole office. A business center is a fully equipped and furnished workspace that allows you to have a physical office at the lowest cost possible. These offices range from 250 square feet and above. These business centers also include separate conference rooms, pantry sections, reception area, receptionists and admin staff. If your business setup budget is extremely low, you can also opt for a flexi desk – which is basically a desk space for yourself. Flexi desks allow your business to have a physical presence, provides you an office address along with a dedicated phone line, conference rooms, pantry, reception, admin staff, etc.
- Taking advice, meeting new people, visiting business setup conferences and speaking with entrepreneurs can also help you save cost in terms of understanding the market and getting practical knowledge from the veterans while starting a business in the UAE.
- Get business setup consultation! Business setup consultants or business setup advisors would also help you save a lot of money by limiting the spend or finding ways to start your business in the cheapest methods possible. Business setup companies such as DBS Business Setup provide free business setup consultation for entrepreneurs across the globe. If you would like to book a free consultation simply WhatsApp on +971555813673 or call +97145667485. You can also simply follow the link to chat with a consultant or a representative. https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/contact-us/