- July 8, 2020
- Posted by: DBS Editorial Team
- Categories: Dubai Business Services, Incorporation in Dubai
Table of Contents
How to start an import and export business in Dubai?
Wondering how to start an import and export business in Dubai? Well, Dubai is a hub for many international trading businesses. Many businesses opened their offices or to make use of this trading environment. According to a news report the trading market in the Middle East ranked 12th globally for offering import & export business opportunities in Dubai. The county inspires and houses world’s major exporters and importers in Dubai.
Trading business in Dubai is rising as UAE itself imports and export various products. Moreover, a diversified economy that has swiftly encouraged the non-oil sectors – mainly the trading industry has further boosted import & export business opportunities in Dubai. Another report also claimed that Dubai subsidies 70% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), while the import export business in Dubai has subsidised to a large part of this!
Here are some of the question that you as an investor might wonder:
- What are the procedures involved while starting an import and export business in Dubai?
- What has endorsed stakeholders to pool their funds in Dubai’s import export companies?
- What are the characteristics that have raised the level of trading industry?
- Why is it that lot of businessmen plan on establishing import export companies in Dubai rather than any other region?
So, are also wanting to setup a Dubai import export business? Are you wondering what documents are involved? And exactly to to get started?
Steps to start an import and export business in Dubai:
- Submit the company registration application to the DED
- Rent an Office Space & Apply for Ejari
- Notarize the company’s Memorandum of Association in DED
- Submit all the documents collected with the passport copies of the shareholders.
- Pay the fees and obtain the trade license
- Register Online with the Dubai Customs Department (Paperwork will depend on products you would be importing / exporting)
- Get quotes from the Dubai Chambers of Commerce (If required)
- Plan the distribution and warehousing for the products (If required)
- Finalise the freight brokerage service provider (If required)
- collaborating with a Dubai import export business agent (If required)
The easy option to start an import and export business in Dubai:
The easy option is to consult DSB Business Setup. Book a free consultation with our business setup experts to start a Dubai import export business with ease. Also, get the best costing on Dubai import export license fees or the total cost of the company setup with our experts.
DBS Business Setup is a leading company formation consultancy in Dubai. We assist entrepreneurs with business setup in Dubai as well as all over the UAE. Whether it is licensing & registering your company or PRO services, whether you need an office on rent or assistance in dealing with the governmental departments – we can do it all!
For more information or to book a free consultation call us on +97145667485 or WhatsApp on +971551129344. You may also chat with a live agent on our website https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/ , request a call back on https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/contact-us/ or visit our office Clover Bay Tower Office 1111, Business Bay Dubai UAE