- October 21, 2021
- Posted by: DBS
- Category: Dubai Business Services
Many expats find it very helpful to hire full-time maids or nannies. It doesn’t matter if you have a hectic schedule due to work or family responsibilities, or you just need some extra help around the house. Sponsoring a domestic helper in Dubai can help you manage your time better.
We will explain the requirements and steps required to sponsor a full-time maid or nanny in Dubai so you know where to start.
Our company provides a professional maid visa service in Dubai. In this article, we look at the process involved in sponsoring a maid. Maids are in high demand in Dubai, UAE. Your maid or domestic helper needs a maid visa before she can begin working for you.
Maid Visa Service
In order to sponsor a residency permit for domestic helpers, a maid visa is required. Maid visas authorize expat women to work in UAE as maids for their employers or sponsors. After completing the proper processes and submitting the required documents, a Main Visa can be obtained from the immigration department.
Foreigners living with their families in the UAE may require the services of a maid or a domestic helper. There are some UAE nationals who hire expat maids. DBS can assist you in obtaining a maid visa in Dubai from start to finish.
One crucial point to remember about maid visas is that they must be applied for directly through Immigration. The Maid Visa is good for one year.
A Guide to Applying for a Maid Visa in Dubai
Are you a housewife or a career woman in need of domestic assistance? We recognize that managing jobs, homes, children, and personal connections in Dubai can be difficult. As a result, we are here to assist you in obtaining a maid’s visa in Dubai without difficulty. You may unwind at home while we handle the paperwork and assist you in finding the best domestic help.
Dubai Maid Visa Criteria
- If you are a male citizen, your monthly minimum earnings, including housing, should be AED 20000.
- If you are a female UAE resident, you should be earning at least AED 20000 per month, including housing.
- You must earn a minimum monthly salary of AED 20000 if you are a female teacher, doctor, engineer, or comparable.
- In Dubai, students and single residents are not eligible to apply for a maid’s visa.
- The maid must be at least 18 years old.
- A refundable deposit amount of about AED 10,000 will be required.
Dubai Maid Visa Additional Documents
- Application for a visa typed through the appropriate authorities
- The sponsor’s bank statement for the last three months
- Copy of the sponsor’s passport and visa page
- Original Emirates ID of the sponsor
- A copy of the sponsor’s tenancy agreement for a two-room flat at the very least
- A three-month bank statement is required (salary account)
- Sponsor’s salary certificate
- Certificate of medical fitness for the maid
- Maid’s insurance certificate
Hire a Maid Directly Or Through An Agency
Another key aspect in answering the question of how to bring a maid to Dubai is deciding whether you want to execute the process on your own or employ an outside organization to assist you. Both methods are quite simple; nevertheless, each approach has its own set of expenses and length that must be considered.
One of the most convenient ways to employ a maid in Dubai is to use government-approved agencies that assist in the hiring of domestic and household workers in Dubai and the rest of the UAE. They offer a variety of solutions tailored to your specific requirements. Here’s a quick rundown of what the agency has to offer:
- In Dubai, maid recruiting services provide a rapid method for hiring maids. These maid recruiting agencies can help with everything from obtaining a visa to buying airline tickets.
- Depending on the services you require, the cost of hiring a maid in Dubai through an agency might range from AED 3,000 to AED 6,000.
- It’s worth noting that some agencies only file for a visitor visa for the maid, which means that as a sponsor, you’ll have to reapply for the maid’s resident visa at your own expense.
You can save money by applying for a maids UAE resident visa yourself and having the agency handle the rest of the process, such as booking flights and drafting contracts.
If you’ve already identified a candidate you’d like to recruit, you can complete the process without the help of an agency, but you’ll have to perform the majority of the effort yourself. This includes obtaining a visa, purchasing airline tickets, and assisting with any other requirements.
Maids in Dubai: Their Rights
- Confirm that your maid is paid.
- She must be given at least one paid day off per week.
- Each day, your maid is entitled to 12 hours of rest, including 8 hours of uninterrupted rest.
- Medical insurance must be provided for her.
- You must provide her with enough lodging.
- Every year, all maids in Dubai are entitled to a paid vacation of 30 days.
- She is also entitled to 30 days of medical leave every year.
- Every two years, all sponsors must also provide her with a round-trip ticket to their home nation.
- The sponsor is responsible for providing adequate meals and clothing at his or her own expense.
- The maid is entitled to maintain her passport and identification in her keeping.
Visa Rules and Costs for Dubai Maids
When relocating to a new country, one of the first things that come to mind is visas. But it often extends beyond just getting one for yourself; if you match the requirements, you can also sponsor immediate family members.
Visas for parents, children, and spouses may be required. However, one topic that frequently arises is how to support a maid or nanny in Dubai.
While the visa application procedure is not complex, it is worth receiving expert counsel before beginning and working with them throughout to ensure that the application submitted satisfies all of the criteria, is error-free, and avoids any delays.
Cost of a Maid Visa
There are various elements to consider when calculating the cost of a maid visa in Dubai.
- There is a refundable charge of AED 2,000 once the maid’s entry permission has been granted. (Note: If the maid’s visa is canceled/expires and the maid leaves the country, this will be returned to you.)
- AED 218 for typing services.
- UAE Immigration charges a cost of AED 5,520 per year.
- Medical insurance for your maid might cost as little as AED 700 per year.
Prices fluctuate, and a lot depends on the breadth of work that the maid is performing, so it’s worth speaking with Creative Zone, who can provide you with the most up-to-date cost information.
Documents Needed to Renew a Maid’s Visa
- A copy of the sponsor’s passport that includes a valid visa page
- Employer “resident/investor” proof of housing “lease contract.”
- A recent salary certificate from the resident’s workplace
- For the sponsor, a bank statement from the previous three months is required.
- a copy of the housemaid’s passport
- The housemaid’s colourful personal photo
- Original Emirates identification card.
- The domestic helper is subjected to a medical examination.
- Domestic Employees of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Emirate of Dubai are covered by health insurance.
- Form for registering the identity of a domestic helper.
- Both parties sign an employment contract for a domestic helper.
Invalidation of Maid Visa
If you want to cancel your maid visa due to poor performance or another reason, you can do so throughout the validity time of your visa by following these steps:
- Fill in the form for Maid’s residence visa cancellation.
- A copy of the maid’s passport, a one-way ticket for the maid to her home country, the sponsor’s passport, and the maid’s domestic card/labor card are all required documents.
- Obtain a copy of the visa cancellation form.
- Take the maid to the airport with the cancellation form and the Maid’s original passport on the day of departure after receiving the cancellation form. To get the sticker, submit one visa cancellation form to the cancellation counter. One to be utilized to receive a 2,000 AED deposit refunded.
- At the airport, check-in with the maid and get a boarding pass.
Maid Undergoes a Medical Examination
After entering the UAE, you must take your maid to a visa-recognized government medical centre for a medical fitness test. Medical tests must be completed within 30 days of the maid’s arrival in Dubai. All maids will be tested for HIV, Hepatitis B, Pregnancy, Syphilis, Tuberculosis, and Leprosy.
Hepatitis B vaccination will be administered in three doses. One right away, one month later, and a booster six months later.
All maids will be subjected to a blood test as well as an X-ray. The medical fitness findings will be provided to DNRD electronically after the medical tests are completed. On the sponsor’s phone, he or she will receive an SMS informing them of this. And you’re free to move on to the next step.
The Emirates ID can be obtained by registering at one of the medical fitness centres.
Dubai Business Services
If you are looking for a reliable service that offers visa assistance in Dubai, then you should hire the experts at Dubai Business Services. They offer a wide range of visa services to help you get your documents in order quickly and easily. To learn more about how they can help, please contact us today.
Book a free consultation today!
Call us on +97145667485 or WhatsApp on +971551129344.
You may also chat with a live agent on our website https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/, request a call back on https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/contact-us/ or visit our office Clover Bay Tower Office 1111, Business Bay Dubai UAE