- July 19, 2020
- Posted by: DBS Editorial Team
- Category: PRO Services
Starting a company in the region requires PRO services in Dubai. There are a number of government requirements for a business setup that can be challenging for foreign investors. But with the right PRO service providers in Dubai company setup can be easy and quick.
So, what are PRO services in Dubai?
Dubai is a well organised city and gives extreme importance to licensing and regulating businesses. The Dubai government has enforced certain standards towards setting up a company. There is no doubt that company formation is simple and regulating the company is easy.
Entrepreneurs are usually new to the country and are unaware about the judicial bodies. To understand the legal structure it important for them to be guided by a Public Relation Office (PRO).
Procedures may involve several documentations and judicial dealings. This may require assistance and can be executed with the help of a provider of PRO services in Dubai.
What are the departments the PRO’s deal with?
Businesses are expected to maintain the standards and deal with various governmental departments. Thus, it is important to find the best PRO service provider in Dubai.
There is no doubt that deal with authorities for company formation is simple and regulating the business is easy. Yet, entrepreneurs are usually new to the country and are unaware about the judicial bodies and the legal structure – making it important to be guided by a PRO in Dubai.
PRO’s deal with various government department depending on the administrative requirement, commercial activity, and zonal obligation.
Here are some of the government departments managed by providers of PRO service in Dubai –
- Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Dubai Economic Chambers
- Trade and Chamber of Commerce
- Dubai Ministries,
- Dubai Visa and Immigration Department
- Ministry of Economy
- Ministry of Labour
- Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Notary Public
- Dubai Municipality
- Dubai Court
- Tas’heel Office
- Emirates Identity Authority
Some business activities may require special permissions from exclusive government bodies. Under such cases a PRO in Dubai ensure that the businesses are compliant and go an extra mile to get those permissions.
What are the types of PRO services in Dubai?
- Registration of a New Trade License
- Approvals from the Department of Economic Development
- Approvals from the Ministry of Economy
- Company Registration & Certification from the Ministry
- Work Permit Applications
- Estimation of Assets and Liabilities of Foreign Company
- Functional reviews for corporate firms
- Employment Visa and Renewal
- Employee Labour
- Immigration cards
- Investor Visa and Renewal
- Renewal of Trade License
- Attestation of documents
- Documents from Dubai Municipality
- Documents from Chamber of Commerce
- Visa for employees of companies
- Visa renewal or health insurance applications
- Authenticating Foreign Companies’ Documentations
There are several PRO services in Dubai – specific to each business activity and mentioning all of them could not be possible. If you would like to know what type of PRO services your business might require, book a free consultation with DBS business setup advisors.
Speak with a PRO today!
Speak to DBS business setup experts or our PRO assistants to know more about company formation and the legal requirements in Dubai.
For more information log on to www.dubaibusinessservices.com to chat with us. Call us on +97145667485 or WhatsApp +971555813673 to request a call back.