- August 29, 2020
- Posted by: DBS Editorial Team
- Category: Incorporation in Dubai
Dubai mainland is the geographical zone designated by the Department of Economic Development (DED). The DED in Dubai operates and supervises all the private businesses in the region. Under the given jurisdiction the DED allows to conduct commercial activities in a standardized format.
In simple words, mainland is the key area that has a convenience of transportation. It is termed as a prominent location of the city. Mainland businesses have all the conveniences offered by the DED and the judiciary system.
However, these are not the only advantages of business setup in Dubai Mainland! Listed below are the top advantages that if used properly can not only ease business setup, but also offer the company a substantial growth.
Advantages of business setup in Dubai Mainland:
- Run the company from any part of the UAE by setting up a business in Dubai mainland.
- No restriction on renting an office space unlike free zone or offshores. You have lot of options and you may choose to have an office anywhere in Dubai.
- With one business license in Dubai mainland you can undertake up to 10 related commercial activities. This offers future scope and expansion to the company.
- No restriction on doing business anywhere in the UAE and outside the country. Exchange goods or offer service with any company without any boundary restrictions.
- No holding capital is required to obtain a trade license in Dubai mainland.
- Lesser limitations on the quantity of visas obtained for investors, dependents or employees.
- 5% VAT is levied on businesses, however there are no direct tax or income tax.
- The process of getting a trade license is easier and company can be registered in less than 3 days with the right documents in hand.
- Company registration in Dubai Mainland has no limitations or restrictions on foreign currency.
- Highly developed and inventive transportation infrastructure for both commercial and cargo purposes.
- Trading company setups in Dubai mainland can also benefit from lowest import duty.
- Easier recruitment and labor policies with access to reasonable and quality workforce.
Company Sponsorship in Dubai Mainland
A nominal procedure, prominent location and the list of benefits are not the only driving factor. Dubai Mainland also demands you to partner with a UAE national also referred as company sponsorship in the UAE. Several entrepreneurs state that having a local support works extremely fruitful. It creates a recognition for the company and allows them to connect with the UAE market.
But not every entrepreneur is comfortable having a UAE local as their business partner. For those who want to retain complete ownership of their company in Dubai mainland can get in touch with Dubai Business Services (DBS).
With the help of side agreements, DBS ensures to keep your company fully under your control. We become your silent business partners. We also provide you the option to partner with a local Emirati or company owned by local Emiratis.
At Dubai Business Services we guide you through PRO service and sort every issue related to permissions. We help you create your commercial bank accounts as well as process your investor visas. We are literally the one-stop-shop for business setup in Dubai Mainland.
Call Experts At DBS
Dubai Business Services is the leading business setup service providers in the UAE helps you with everything related to UAE company formation. We help you with business setup and PRO services that aim to support your business.
Setting up business is an integral decision! Anyone looking for a business setup in Dubai mainland or in free zones have a vast array of possible choices. The path can be daunting and lead to poor decision making if not properly analyzed. Experts at Dubai Business Services guide you through everything so that you can take the right decision and find the right business connections.
Book a free consultation with our experts to know more about business setup in Dubai mainland or any other jurisdiction. Call us on +97145667485 or WhatsApp +971555813673 to request a call back. You can also send us your enquiry here https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/contact-us/