- December 29, 2017
- Posted by: DBS
- Category: Dubai Business Services
If you’re an investor and wish to start a business in Dubai, then you definitely need to know about sponsorship for Dubai, a primary requirement for LLC company formation in Dubai.
Every foreign investor in UAE is required to have a Sponsor or a Service Agent to form an LLC company. A Sponsor in Dubai is, essentially, a UAE national or any UAE owned company who is willing to take on the responsibility of bringing the investor into the country for the purpose of doing business or as an employee.
LLC company formation in Dubai
One of the major challenges faced during offshore company formation in Dubai in LLC (limited liability) category is the statutory requirement on a minimum fifty percentage of the company’s shareholding to be shared by the UAE citizens. To put it simply, while doing business in Dubai, a sponsor is a 51%+ owner of the business on records, if it is a local LLC company.
Some of the important points to note here are-
- The sponsor in such cases does not invest any of his own funds, and the investor is obliged to put 51% of capital in his name
- In most cases, the sponsor will not partake of the profits of the business
- The sponsor generally get either a percentage of revenues or an annual fixed fee
Process of LLC incorporation in Dubai
Below are the steps to form an LLC and doing business in Dubai–
- Selection of the name of company followed by taking necessary approvals from the Licensing Department
- Drafting a Memorandum of Association (MoA) of the LLC and get it duly attested by a Notary Public
- Seeking all the necessary approvals and clearances from the Economic Department
- Making an official entry of the LLC in the Company Register post all the approvals
- During the last step, the economic department issues a license to the LLC and the company gets registered
LLC company formation Dubai: Free Zones
- The process of obtaining a trade license to do business with the Free Zones all across the UAE is a straightforward process. It is important to note that Commercial/trading licenses in free zones are not allowed to sell or distribute products in Dubai and UAE and are only allowed to re-export them or sell through Commercial/trading mainland LLC companies
- Furthermore, another advantage of free zones in Dubai is the fact that foreigners can own 100% of their companies in the Free Zones
Role of Business Consultants in Incorporating an LLC Company in Dubai
Dubai is one of the leading commercial hubs in the Middle East and most preferred business destinations for investors as well. With more than 35 Free Trade Zones in Dubai, foreign investors from across the globe are looking for exciting business opportunities in Dubai Auto Zones and Free Trade Zones.
Since a different set of rules and regulations apply to different forms of companies such as sole proprietorship firm, LLC formation in Dubai, branch office etc, incorporating an LLC company in Dubai can get overwhelming for the investors.
Expert LLC formation consultants such Dubai Business Services possess the right expertise required for establishment of an LLC in Dubai. We offer comprehensive consultation and other company incorporation services to clients according to in order to meet their requirement, business plan, and cost estimates.
Our LLC company formation services include:-
- Assisting the clients in finding a local and reliable partner/sponsor for LLC company formation
- Guiding the clients through the end-to-end procedure of setting up an office, helping with the entire incorporation formalities etc
- Taking the entire responsibility of securing all the necessary approvals from the authorized bodies
Furthermore, we charge a very nominal fee for the Dubai LLC Company formation services and help clients save a lot of time as we take care of all the difficult aspects of business setup in Dubai for Limited Liability Company Registration.