- April 8, 2017
- Posted by: DBS
- Category: Dubai Business Services
Various Free Zones UAE with different specialties
- Masdar City
Masdar City is the universal cleantech cluster situated in one of the imperishable cities in the world. It is home to the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology.
Area of Focus
There are four primary fields of cleantech industry for pursuing research on:
- green building,
- Power storage.
Special economic zone benefits:
- Zero percent tariffs on import.
- No currency restrictions
- Quality of life is high
- The path to the pulsating market opportunities of the Asia and the Middle East.
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC)
The grounds adjacent to the Abu Dhabi international airport are intended to function as a Free Zone termed Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADFZ). Formation of this free zone is a milestone in Abu Dhabi’s journey and is a place with dynamic business center
- Location within Abu Dhabi International Airport premises
- Easy access to airport apron
- 24 hours access to facility
- Online customer service
- Investor Services Centre
Services offered for investors are
- Business services
- IT & telecommunication
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-ZONE)
The inception of The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-ZONE) took place in 1995 and it is known as one of the best business destination in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
It is well known in fields like IT Facilities, consumer durables, Media, and the host of other companies.
SAIF-Zone is also located adjoining to the Sharjah International Airport, the leading air cargo pivot in the North Africa and the Middle East.
The SAIF-Zone offers unbeatable trade incentives and supreme benefits to investors:
License issued within 24 hours
- On-site labor accommodation
- Competitive structure of fee, property, and management
- 100% exemption from income and corporate taxes
- No restriction on hiring of 100% expatriate worker
- The Gold and Diamond Park
The Gold and Diamond Park comprises of enclosed air-conditioned ground floor selling facility housing 37 trade shops that have all been rented out. It contains a three-floor manufacturing block, containing 118 industrial units.
Full Free Zone services and benefits
Support for occupants in all government-linked matters.
Complete Free Zone amenities and benefits exactly as JAFZA.
- No Corporate taxes
- No income tax
- Pickup services for gold manufactured and retailed from the Gold & Diamond Park.
- 24 hours, 7 days a week security personnel & video surveillance, fire defense systems and fire alarms.