- November 11, 2021
- Posted by: DBS
- Category: Business Setup in UAE
Table of Contents
Business Setup in Ajman
Have you ever thought about the business set up in Ajman? If yes, then this is the right time to do so. Since the government of Ajman launched a new Business setup initiative called “Ajman Business License,” which makes starting a business in Ajman easier than you think.
Ajman is a great place for setting up a new business. It boasts of a peaceful and safe environment, with a stable infrastructure, pro-business policies, and a streamlined bureaucratic system. Your company will enjoy the benefits of full legal protection from the UAE government, especially against any threats that may affect your business, such as fraud or misuse of trade secrets.
Ajman is a special and unique Emirate with its own identity and culture. It has been designed as an international business hub with a range of incentives and benefits for investors and companies who wish to establish their businesses here. You can also benefit from the many free zones and industrial areas available in the Emirate, which create an ideal environment for you to develop your company’s activities. Moreover, you can take advantage of our strategic location connecting Asia, Europe, and Africa through the Dubai Airport International.
Ajman has the infrastructure and facilities that businesses need to grow. The various incentives, tax breaks, and other benefits available in Ajman have made it the number one choice for investors from all over the world, including GCC countries as well as people from other continents.
Benefits of Business Set up in Ajman
There are several advantages to establishing a business in Ajman Mainland. Business formation advisors make the whole process of forming a mainland company in Ajman extremely reasonable for you, allowing you to make use of these benefits quickly.
Here are some of the most compelling reasons to consider Ajman as the location for your new business:
- The laws and procedures for forming a company are ideal for a free-spirited firm with a wide range of demands depending on materials and production.
- The manufacturing industry favours Ajman because of the flexible leasing alternatives.
- Ajman is a one-of-a-kind city with low rental costs for offices and commercial spaces.
- In Ajman, LLC, licenses are less expensive than in the rest of the Emirates.
- Businesses that rely on efficient logistics might benefit from the city’s proximity to two airports and four seaports.
- There are five different company structures and four different business licenses to select from, giving new enterprises a lot of options.
- In addition to these incentives, firms in other sectors and industries will receive unique benefits tailored to their particular industry. Businesses that rely on transportation, for example, will profit from Ajman’s good road network.
Business set up in Ajman: Complete Procedure
The Department of Economic Development (DED) in Ajman is the government agency that assists in business formation.
- For first approval, submit the application form to the municipality’s Customer Services Center.
- Follow up with the municipality’s Inspection Unit to have the business location inspected in person.
- If necessary, obtain the consent of the municipality’s specialist departments.
- Consult the AJCC in your municipality for information on how to have a trading name approved and a business register and membership certificate issued.
- If you’re starting a new business, make sure you have all of the essential approvals, as well as receipts from the ministry of trade confirming your admittance into the company register.
- To obtain a receipt, submit the application to the Customer Services Center once all costs have been paid.
- The license takes one day to get, and the cost of starting a business in Ajman is determined by the license chosen.
People who wish to start a business in Ajman may see how the government goes to great lengths to ensure that all of the demands of new business owners are addressed. The necessary utilities for each industry are there to assist company owners who intend to start a business in Ajman.
If you choose to employ the services of DBS Business Setup’s expert advisors, we will handle the whole registration procedure for you. To finish the registration procedure, you only need to furnish the needed papers.
The following documents are required:
- Copies of all of the business’s owners’ passports.
- A copy of the owner’s or owners’ proof of residency.
- Articles of Association and Memorandum.
- The letter of recommendation from the bank
- The proprietor of the company’s resume.
- If necessary, prepare a business strategy.
- The completed application for the creation of a firm.
If you want to start a business in Ajman, contact us now to get started on your new venture.
Ajman Business Licenses for Business Setup
A business license is required to create a company in Ajman or any place else in the UAE. Your business license establishes the legal status of your firm and specifies the sort of business you operate. For Ajman Business Setup, each business license has its own set of standards and restrictions. The many sorts of licenses are listed below:
License for Industrial Use
You are free from customs duty if you have a National Industrial License. To obtain this license, you must meet a few conditions.
- A company must be registered with the Gulf Cooperation Council, and at least 51 percent of the shares must be owned by them.
- A minimum of 40% of industrial operations must take place in the Free Zone.
License for Trading
This license is required if you intend to trade in Ajman through your firm. In the United Arab Emirates, this comprises the import, export, and re-export of commodities and services.
You can import raw materials for manufacturing, processing, or assembling defined goods if you hold an Industrial License in Ajman. After that, the final goods can be shipped outside of the UAE. If you want to sell your items in the UAE, you’ll need to work through a local distributor or agent.
Licenses for professionals/services
An entity that provides professional or services activities in the United Arab Emirates, abroad, or within a Free Zone qualifies for this type of business license.
This is for businesses interested in tapping into the GCC’s and region’s developing e-commerce markets. The collaboration of internet company entrepreneurs with the Free Zone will be made easier thanks to this license.
Maintenance License (General)
In order to have a maintenance business in Ajman, you’ll need a Maintenance license. Buildings under this license can be repaired and maintained regularly to ensure they remain in good repair.
What is the procedure for forming a corporation in Ajman Mainland?
- For first approval, submit an application to the Customer Service Center.
- Choose a site for your business and tell the Inspection Unit.
- Obtain a certificate of membership.
- Obtain the necessary paperwork and submit them to the Registrar of Companies.
- Pay the required fees.
- Obtain your company’s license.
In Ajman, how can I obtain a business license?
You must complete the following procedures in order to obtain a business license in Ajman:
- Make a trade name reservation.
- Obtain first approval.
- Make a draught MOA.
- For an occupational license, get a service agent contract.
- The Real Estate Regulatory Agency can provide you with a lease contract.
Is it necessary to have a physical office in Ajman to do business?
Yes, you must have a physical office in Ajman that is at least 550 square feet.
What is the minimum capital necessary to begin functioning in the Ajman Free Zone’s business sector?
The minimum capital requirement for enterprises or new institutions classified as a Free Zone Company (FZC) or a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) is AED 183,500, or USD 50,000.
What is the rate of taxation in Ajman?
In Ajman, neither corporate nor personal income taxes are collected. Furthermore, a firm in Ajman is not required to file yearly financial statements or tax filings for authorities, making it simple to administer.
DBS Business Setup
Look no further if you’re seeking for a professional consultant to assist you with your Ajman Mainland business establishment! When it comes to company setup in the UAE, the specialists at DBS Business Setup are the finest. Thousands of clients have been in your shoes, and we’ve helped them successfully establish their businesses in the UAE. We would be happy to do the same for you!
Book a free consultation today!
Call us on +97145667485 or WhatsApp on +971551129344.
You may also chat with a live agent on our website https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/, request a call back on https://www.dubaibusinessservices.com/contact-us/ or visit our office Clover Bay Tower Office 1111, Business Bay Dubai UAE